It is very easy to make a purchase at myshop.skoda-auto.com.
Selection of Goods and Add to Cart • You can choose goods from the catalogue by selecting a product group in the upper green bar, followed by selection of a sub-group (drop-down menu under "Products").
If you are looking for genuine accessories for your car, you can simplify selection by selecting the type of car in the top green bar. • You can add goods to the cart using the "Order" pushbutton. A car icon in the green bar symbolises the shopping cart.
• You are informed about the current value of your purchase, the number of items, and products selected by you in the green bar where you can always get detailed information on your shopping cart. • You can place an order from the shopping cart detail.
• If you want to buy an interior foil for Fabia III you should in the first step select the color and design of your dashboard in front of the front passenger. The product number in eshop shall match with the color of your dashboard. • If you want to order an interior foil made to order (customer foil) please select the product number according to the color and design of your dashboard. In the next step insert your photo (click on "Browse" or “Procházet”) and select the cropping size. You will be notified if the conditions for loading your photograph are not met.
• Click on "Order" and your order will be added to the cart. Then continue shopping in a standard way. From the shopping cart you can see the ordered foil via the link "My Photos". • If you ordered a custom foil and other goods at the same time, it creates two separate shopping baskets, which must be separately opened and closed two separate orders.
1. Registration • During the first step of order placement, you can decide if you would like to register, sign-in (if you are a registered user at www.skoda-auto.cz already), or if you wish to make a one-time purchase.
• If you choose to register, you will have several advantages: - Your delivery and billing address will be saved in your profile, and you will not have to enter it again when placing an order in the future.
- If you select a car, goods will always be filtered for you after signing-in so that you only see the products that are relevant for you. - If you are interested, we would not only send you regular information about what is new in the e-shop, but also about everything that is new at ŠKODA.
- You will be able to review all your purchase orders.
2. Address • During the second step of order placement, you will enter the billing and delivery address; mandatory items are marked with an asterisk, and are needed for flawless delivery of the shipment.
3. Transport and Payment • Your goods will be delivered based on your selection for personal retrieval at the sales point to a partner of the ŠKODA e-shop or to an address you specify via the Czech Post or the courier service Geis. For shipping by the Czech post, you can choose between the "Package to Hand" service, which is standard delivery to your home, or the "Package at the Post Office" service. In this case, the package will be stored at your selected Czech post office for retrieval.
• In the event that part of the order are the only products that are free (ie. The checkbook), the customer has not the option to choose shipping method and payment. These products will be sent free of charge to the customer via Czech post. If these products are part of the order in which ate the goods for payment too, manages the transport price and payment by other goods in order and the customer is free to choose the method of delivery and payment. If part of an order goods that require professional installation (made by a key symbol), this order can only subscribe to a personal collection of Škoda partner e-shop. The price for such product assembly is not included in the price of the goods, and the Customer shall pay for the assembly based on the ŠKODA e-shop Partner's rate list. Please contact the ŠKODA e-shop Partner in advance regarding the total price for assembly. • If you have chosen an interior foil for the Fabia III with your motive (foil to order), then you have a possibility to send the foil home by courier Geis (for the transportation fee 99 CZK), or choose a collection by the ŠKODA e-shop partner (free shipping). In both cases, a prepayment is required. Shipment foil to order can not be counted in the value or additional goods ordered for determining the price of transport.
• You can choose one of the following payment methods: - Payment using MasterCard or Visa (provided by PayU)
- Payment via an online bank transfer, so called Payment Button (provided by PayU) - Payment via a standard bank transfer (provided by PayU)
- Cash on Delivery - for shipping via the Czech Postal Service payment can be made in cash, and for shipping via Geis payment can be made in cash or by credit or debit cards. All regular credit or debit cards issued in the Czech Republic can be used. In the event of personal retrieval at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner, payment upon delivery can be made in cash and at selected Partners also by credit or debit card (information about whether a particular Partner accepts credit and debit cards can be found in the overview of Partners of the ŠKODA e-shop).
• For orders above CZK 700 incl. VAT and upon personal retrieval at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner for an order for any amount, shipping and payment are free. If the value of your order is bellow the above-mentioned amount and you select transport via Geis or the Czech Postal Service we will charge you CZK 99 for shipping and handling and in case of Cash on Delivery CZK 49. If the value of your order is bellow CZK 700 incl VAT and you select personal retrieval at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner we will charge you CZK 25 in case of cash on delivery.
4. Order Confirmation • During the final step you will see a summary of all important information and once you have verified it, you can submit the order.
• If you need to make changes, you can go back to the previous steps of the order process. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail, which we will send to the e-mail address specified by you. • We will also inform you about changes in your order status via e-mail, as well as about the number of your shipment, with which you can track the shipment on the courier's website (the Czech Postal Service www.postaonline.cz , Geis www.geis.cz ).
• You can also check the order status at any time from the upper bar or from the footer, via the "Services" – "Shipment tracking" link; registered users can also access the "My Account" section after signing-in. Transport and Acceptance of Goods
Goods Delivery: • You can retrieve the goods in person at a ŠKODA E-shop Partner (a list of which can be found in Table No. 1) or select to have the goods sent to your specified address via the Geis or the Czech Postal Service.
• When arranging shipping via the Czech Postal Service, you can select between delivery to your destination address (the "Package to Hand" service) or retrieval of the package at a selected Czech post office (the "Package at the Post Office" service).. • The goods will be sent to you at the specified address or prepared for retrieval a Czech post office usually within 2 business days.
• We will inform you via an e-mail when the order is shipped from our logistics centre. A shipment number will be included in the e-mail. You can track your shipment by using that tracking number on the website of Geis www.geis.cz or the Czech Postal Service www.postaonline.cz. • The status of your order and a shipment number can be verified at any time on our e-shop web site if you are a registered customer, and also after signing-in, in the "My Account" section in the "Purchase Orders" area.
• If your package is going to be delivered by Geis, before delivering your shipment, the courier will contact you to schedule the delivery time. • If you intend to retrieve the package in person at a Partner's sales location, you will be notified when the package is ready for pick up.
If you order goods that require professional installation (made by a key symbol) the Škoda e-shop partner will contact you and arrange with you date of installation.
• Shipments are delivered on business days.
• Table No. 1 - ŠKODA e-shop Partners.
Reception and Inspection of Goods: • When accepting goods, carefully check the number of parcels and that the packaging is not damaged; in case of any defects, immediately notify the courier service or an employee of the ŠKODA e-shop Partner and do not accept the package.
Methods of Payment:
• Payment using MasterCard and Visa.
• Payment using an online banking transfer, so-called Payment Button. • Payment via a standard banking transfer.
• Cash on Delivery by the transport via Geis - payment will be possible using a debit or credit card upon takeover of the goods).
Shipping Fee: • Personal retrieval at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner's sales location - free of charge.
• In case of delivery by Geis or the Czech Postal Service: Shipping and handling is free if you place an order for CZK 2,000 or more.
In the case of purchase orders with a lesser value, we charge shipping and handling fee of CZK 99, in addition to the price of goods. • You will find any potential discounts in the "Transport and Payment" section.
• For payments using cards and bank transfers, we utilise the PayU payment gate.
• If you make a payment using a card or online transfer, or Cash on Delivery, we will ship the goods immediately after processing the purchase order. A money transfer between banks can take as long as several days. • The items will be shipped immediately after we receive your payment.
Payment Processing Fee: • You will only be billed a purchase fee if your order does not exceed CZK 2,000 and if you select the Cash on Delivery payment method and delivery via Geis or the Czech Postal Service. This fee amounts to CZK 49. If your order does not reach the amount of CZK 2,000 incl. VAT and you select a personal retrieval at the ŠKODA e-shop Partner we will not charge you a fee for Cash on Delivery.
• Any current benefits you can see in the tab “Transport and payment”
Information about processing of personal data through cookies and other web technologies.
You may grant your consent to processing of your personal data also for the purposes of storing user preferences across websites, user behaviour statistics and analysis and addressing with a product offering and linking to social networks.