• How do I find out about my purchase order status? You can determine the status by using the order number in the "Shipment tracking" link that is accessible from the footer of every e-shop site. Registered customers can also find the order status information in their profile.
• When should I expect ordered goods? If you place your order by 2 p.m., we will usually deliver the goods to you within two business days. If the goods are delivered using the "Package at the Post Office" service, you will have your package in most cases within two business days at the Czech post office of your choice. If you arrange personal retrieval of the goods at a Partner's sales location, they will be prepared for pick up in most cases within two business days.
• I ordered the delivery of goods to a ŠKODA e-shop Partner and I will not be able to pick them up by the set deadline. Can the deadline be extended? The period allowed for retrieval of a package is 14 calendar days. If this period is not long enough for you, you can make arrangements directly with the ŠKODA e-shop Partner whom you selected in the order in order to extend the deadline.
• How do I find out whether my payment was posted to your account in the case of a banking transfer? As soon as the payment posts to the account, we will ship your goods and send you an e-mail with information about the tracking number, which you can use to track your package on the website of the Czech Postal Service www.postaonline.cz , or Geis www.geis.cz .
• May I pay for my order with a credit or debit card? You may pay using your credit or debit card as long as its use for internet payments is permitted. You may pay using your credit or debit card also to the driver of the courier company - Geis.
• May I pay for a COD delivery with my credit or debit card? It depends on the shipping method you have selected.
If you intend to retrieve the package in person at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner, verify in the list of Partners whether the Partner you have selected accepts credit and debit cards. The company Geis accepts credit and debit cards in most cases
- The Czech Postal Service only allows cash payments for COD deliveries.
• Is it possible to only reserve goods selected in the e-shop? We are sorry, but the reservation of selected goods is not possible.
• I selected the payment method "Quick online transfer via internet banking" but I did not manage to complete the payment. The payment was not realised, but I received a confirmation of the order. How can I send the payment? In such situation, the order has really been completed, but the payment cannot be completed. Therefore, the entire order needs to be resubmitted. The original order will be cancelled within 14 days due to non-payment.
• Who will deliver my goods? The goods will be shipped to you according to your choice by Geis or the Czech Postal Service. If you selected a personal retrieval at our Partner's sales location the selected Partner will contact you.
• How much does shipping cost? If you intend to retrieve the goods in person at a Partner's sales location, shipping is free. If your package will be send via Geis or the Czech Postal Service, the following rules apply: Shipping is free for an order above CZK 2,000. If your order is less than CZK 2,000, you will pay a shipping and handling fee of CZK 99, and if you choose to pay Cash on Delivery, you will also be charged a payment processing fee of CZK 49. However, you do not have to pay the Cash on Delivery fee either if your order exceeds CZK 2,000. If you select a personal retrieval at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner we will not charge you a shipping fee and COD fee.
• Purchased goods do not meet my needs. May I return them? Yes, under certain conditions it is possible to return the goods. You are legally able to withdraw from the contract within 14 days at the conclusion of purchase contract by the distance communication (ie. Through the Internet). Goods must be intact, with no signs of use or wear and if possible in its original packaging. Goods send please to the address ComGate a.s, Areál Elitex, Vrchlického 323, Týniště nad Orlicí, 517 21. Goods not send cash on delivery; such shipment will not be accepted. Before sending the goods send information to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have your shipment picked up at the store partner E shop, the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days apply at this point.
The condition regarding returning the goods within 14 days following their purchase also applies to goods that you have retrieved at a Partner's sales location. However, this option is not available for goods requiring professional assembly following their assembly and individual foils.
• May I order assembly of ordered goods and how much does it costs? You can schedule the date and time for assembly directly with an employee of ŠKODA e-shop Partner's sales location. The price of assembly is not include in the price for the goods, so you will pay for the assembly directly at the Partner's sales location.
• I did not find an item of genuine accessories for my car at the e-shop. How can I get it? Full range of accessories can also be ordered through your dealer ŠKODA.
•Warranty certificate for goods is not confirmed. What can I do? As a warranty certificate serve you a tax receipt.
• Can I goods, for which is the recommended mounting by the partner E-shop install himself / herself? If you insist on release of goods without professional installation, the goods will by to you from partner E shop issued. We strongly not recommend it, because for the force of the warranty period for goods is required professional fitting.
• Where can I complaint the goods purchased in the e-shop? First, inform Infoline ŠKODA via e-mail email@example.com or phone 800 600 000. Subsequently send goods by registered ComGate a.s., Areál Elitex, Vrchlického 323, Týniště nad Orlicí, 517 21 or you can also claim the goods at any partner shop ŠKODA E-shop and even if the goods have been delivered to you at home or at the office of the Czech Post.
• Is It a different procedure for complaints custom interior foil? Yes, if you received damaged interior foil made to order, please inform Infoline ŠKODA firstname.lastname@example.org mail or phone 800 600 000. Goods then send back to the address:
ŠKODA AUTO a.s. ŠKODA Parts Centrum – Příjem pro E-shop
Průmyslová zóna východ 293 60 Mladá Boleslav - Řepov
• How can a complaint be filed regarding goods that were assembled for me at a ŠKODA e-shop Partner's sales location? You should complaint this product only at the shop where it has been installed. When making a complaint it is necessary to deliver both documents (invoices) of purchase of goods and of his professional fitting. Without the delivery of this two documents, your claim will not be accepted.
• What has to be included in a complaint package? The goods that are the subject of the complaint, the invoice and the reason for the complaint.
• Is it possible to find out the status of a complaint? Information about the status of your complaint can be obtained by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. When sending an inquiry, please include the number of your order that you have complained about, when you submitted/sent the complaint and whether you returned the goods to a Partner's sales location and which location or sent them to ComGate. If your complaint is submitted to a Partner's sales location, you can of course check the status of the complaint by contacting that location. You will find contact information in the overview of ŠKODA e-shop Partners.
•I picked up my goods by the partner shop and the shop is not already in the list of ŠKODA e-shop partners. Who do I contact in this case? Partnership with ŠKODA E-shop is not mandatory for ŠKODA dealer, and therefore it is possible that your mentioned dealer ended cooperation with ŠKODA E-shop. In case you have any complications, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and together will solve your problem.
• My favourite ŠKODA dealer is not a ŠKODA e-shop Partner. Why is it? Partnership with ŠKODA E-shop is not mandatory for ŠKODA dealer. Inform your favorite dealer that you would appreciate if he, too, became a partner of ŠKODA E-shop. Alternatively, for receipt of your order, choose another partner or a have sent it to your shipping address by Czech Post or company Geis.
•Is there any place where I could express feedback to ŠKODA E-shop? Of course. Any feedback from our customers is always welcome. If you want to send the feedback to us, please send it via e-mail: email@example.com.
Information about processing of personal data through cookies and other web technologies.
You may grant your consent to processing of your personal data also for the purposes of storing user preferences across websites, user behaviour statistics and analysis and addressing with a product offering and linking to social networks.